Exhibit at the Wisconsin Sport Show – Fall Edition
Here are a few reasons why your business needs to be at the Wisconsin Sport Show:
- It’s right before the fall and winter hunting and recreation seasons.
- Huge promotions. This show will be promoted using all traditional and current social media formats.
- Proven track record. C & G Promotions, LLC has been running the highly successful Wisconsin Sport Shows for the last 11 years with a local base of faithful, annual guests!
Exhibitor and Sponsor Spaces are limited and preferred locations are on a first-come, first-served basis. Customized sponsorship packages, presentation or demonstration opportunities, and outdoor space is also available.
The Chippewa Falls / Eau Claire metro area (which includes Chippewa Falls and surrounding communities) is home to over 250,000 residents with annual household incomes of over $60,000.
- 50% of area residents participate in boating activities*
- 48.6% of area residents fish in freshwater lakes*
- 46.7% participate in ice/snow activities*
- 43.4% visit wilderness areas or primitive campsites each year*
- 34.7% drive off-road in ATVs or other SUVs*
- 30% hunt*
- 25% big game hunt*
- 20% canoe or kayak*
*Statistics provided by Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
The Chippewa Falls / Eau Claire MSA is the region’s major shopping and retail center. The area is conveniently located just 80 miles east of Minneapolis/St. Paul, 240 miles northwest of Milwaukee and 300 miles northwest of Chicago, connected to all of these metro areas via Interstate 94.
Attendance at area outdoor games, BASS Master Tournaments, Lumberjack Games, and other outdoor sporting events has historically reached tens of thousands of individuals.